- Does your boss make you feel uncomfortable at work?
- Do you work over 40 hours per week but always get paid the same salary?
- Do you work after hours and not get paid for it?
- Are you treated differently because of your age, race or gender?
- Were you terminated for complaining about your job?
- Are you treated differently because of a disability?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions on this page, we might be able to help you.
Personal Injury Law
- Were you injured in a car accident?
- Did you get hurt on someone
- Were you bitten by someone else’s dog?
- Did you suffer an injury loading, unloading, or working on your car?
Workers’ Comp Law
- Injured at work?
- Does your employer have an unsafe workplace?
- Is your employer negligent with safety?
- Workers’ Comp bills not getting paid?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, we might be able to help you.
What Does It Cost?
See our FAQ’s for the answer.